1. Pre heat the oven to 190ºC/170ºCFan/GasMark3. Grease and line a deep, round 15cm/6in tin.
2. Using a stand mixer cream together the butter, sugar & vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Mix the food colouring with the yoghurt and the milk; you are looking for a vivid red colour. Add to the butter mixture and beat well until combined. Carefully add the beaten eggs to the mixture.
4. Sieve together the Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose White Mix, baking Powder and cocoa powder, fold into the butter mix.
5. Carefully add the mixture to the prepared cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, until well risen and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Remove from the oven, remove from the tin and set aside to fully cool.
7. Meanwhile mix together the Cream Cheese Icing by mixing the butter and cream cheese together in a bowl. Beat in the icing sugar a little at a time. Once all the icing sugar has been added, add the lemon juice and beat the icing for five minutes.
8. When fully cool slice the cake into three equal layers, sandwich them together with the icing. Finish with a layer of icing on top.